The Pier Review
Hope this newsletter finds you well, safe, and healthy. We want to thank everyone that came and visited our booth at AWFS last month. It was a wonderful return to normalcy within the woodworking industry.
We thank you and express our appreciation for visiting our booth and look forward to fostering our business and developing a productive future alongside you. If you were unable to make it to AWFS, don’t worry! We will keep you up-to-date on upcoming events in the industry and hope to see you at one soon.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to me at my email, email@example.com.
What We Showcased at AWFS 2021
- Closet Rods & Accessories – aluminum round, aluminum oval, aluminum hourglass, capped aluminum round (NEW), capped rod pin support (NEW), steel oval, steel round, steel supports.
- Heavy-duty Floating Shelf Support – sturdy stud mounted shelf support for floating shelf projects
- Sawhorse Low Leg – aluminum lightweight construction, sleek black color that comes in a variety of sizes and can be cut to custom lengths.
- Barn Door Hardware & Accessories – Flat Rail w/ Bypass Rollers and many accessories: floor guides, latches, handles, bypass brackets, rail connectors, soft-close mechanisms, etc.
- ADA Toe-kick – available in 2 finishes and in 2 sizes: a 3 inch and 4 inch.
- Aluminum Brackets – extended concealed, concealed, and wall mount.
If you are looking to receive more information or have any questions, do not hesitate to call us at our West Coast office: (800) 821-4007 or our East Coast Office: (877) 293-0584. If you prefer email, you may send to our firstname.lastname@example.org address too.
Give Your Frame A Leg To Stand On!
Saw Horse Low Leg
- Leg Height 12-13/16″ (326 mm)
- Leg Height 16-1/8″ (410 mm)
- Leg Height 22″ (560 mm)
Saw Horse High Leg
- Leg Height 28″ (710 mm)
- Leg Height 33″ (840 mm)
- Leg Height 39″ (990 mm)
Rising COVID Cases Increases Port Congestion
The world’s third busiest container port, China’s Ningbo-Zhoushan Port, partially shut down after a dock worker became infected with the delta variant of COVID-19. Operations are not expected to resume before the end of the month diverging dozens of cargo ships to other ports including Hong Kong and Shanghai.
“We hear the backlog is getting bigger and the congestion is getting worse,” said Dawn Tiura, CEO of logistics industry association Sourcing Industry Group. “The disruption across ports is absolutely related. If you are buying goods that originate or move through China, you need to increase lead times or find another source of supply.”
Increasing Warehouse Employment
Warehouse employment has finally reached a new high after a several months-long dip. Companies are still scrambling to keep up with the demands driven by e-commerce as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. But it’s great to know that this has been the 3rd consecutive month that employment in this sector has grown.
Home Improvement Spending Continues to Rise
Annual gains in homeowner improvement and maintenance spending are set to continue to rise in the second half of the year and remain high through mid-2022.
Household remodeling is growing at a faster pace given the ongoing strength of home sales, house price appreciation, and new residential construction activity. What great news!
Please contact me for additional information or any questions you may have
Mobile: (757) 478-5587
Work: (877) 293-0584